નાદબ્રહ્મ પદ - ૯૫
Nādbrahma pada 095
Syadla (Recorded in 1997)
મંગલ મંદિર ખોલો દયામય, મંગલ મંદિર ખોલો ... ટેક
maňgal maňdir kholo dayā-may, maňgal maňdir kholo ... repeat
જીવન વન અતિ વેગે વટાવ્યું, દ્વાર ઊભો શિશુ ભોળો ... ૧
jivan van ati vege vatāvyu, dvār ubho shishu bholo ... 1
તિમિર ગયું ને જ્યોતિ પ્રકાશ્યો, શિશુને ઉરમાં લ્યો લ્યો ... ૨
timir gayu ne jyoti prakāsh-yo, shishu-ne ur-māň lyo lyo ... 2
નામ મધુર તમ રટયો નિરંતર, શિશુ સહ પ્રેમે બોલો ... ૩
nām madhur tam ratyo niraňtar, shishu sah preme bolo ... 3
દિવ્ય તૃષાતુર આવ્યો બાળક, પ્રેમ અમીરસ ઢોળો ... ૪
divya trushā-tur āvyo bālak, prem ami-ras Dholo ... 4
1. Shree Ramkabir Mandir Bhajan Mandal (playlist)
0. At one point of time in spiritual pursuit, a devotee senses that he has reached the pinnacle of accessing divine grace. But as a saintly being rises to greater heights on the spiritual path, he does not demand reward for his efforts. Rather he requests the Supreme Almighty to kindly open the doors of the heavenly realm and let him in.
1. Although we all wade through our social or worldly affairs with befitting prowess and maturity, but at the end of the spiritual journey, the soul is as naive as a child.
2. In the second stanza the poet describes entire life spent on pursuing worldly pleasures as the darkest nights of ignorance. At last, when the soul realizes futility of the life spent on worldly pursuits, a divine light is perceived within. In the divine light the seeker realizes his smallness that is akin to a child before divine greatness.
3. As the devout seeker realizes true essence of Supreme Divinity and begins chanting God's name incessantly with utmost love for god, attainment of realization of supreme divinity becomes possible and a place in the spiritual realm is assured.
4. At last, the poet pleading God says, I have come to your doorstep of divine realm and I am thirsty for the elixir of your grace. Please pour the divine elixir in my extended palms, drinking which I may attain emancipation.