નાદબ્રહ્મ પદ - ૧૫૯, રાગ - કલ્યાણ
Nādbrahma pada - 159, rāga - kalyān
Syadla Bhajan Mandal (Recorded in 1982 in Mumbai)
Kapura Bhajan Mandal (Recorded in 1991)
હરિ કો ભજન કર હો મન પ્યારે, પ્રભુ કો ભજન કર હો મન પ્યારે;
એક રસના તુમ ક્યોં અલસાને, શેષ સહસ્ત્ર સુમિરની નિહાળે ... ટેક
hari-ko bhajan kar ho man pyāre, prabhu-ko bhajan kar ho man pyāre
eka ras-nā tum kyoň alasā-ne, shesh sahastra sumira-ni nihāle ... repeat
જા કે શરણ પતિત ગત પામે, ગુણકા કુબ્જા વ્યાધ ઉદ્ધારે;
અધમ તરે અધિકાર ભજનસે, હરિ સુમરણ સઘળા અઘ જાયે ... ૧
jā ke sharan patit gat pāme, gunakā kubjā vyādh ud-dhāre
adham tare adhi-kār bhajan-se, hari sumaran saghalā agha jāye ... 1
અજામિલ સુત નામ ઉદ્ધારે, જલ ડુબત ગજગ્રાહ ઉગારે;
પરશુરામ ઐસો સમર્થ ઠાકોર, બનયર ભીલ પુતના તારે ... ૨
ajā-mil sut nām ud-dhāre, jal dubat gaj-grāha ugāre
parashu-rām ai-so samarth thākor, banayar bhil putanā tāre ... 2
1. Panama Bhajan Mandal - July 31, 2010, Bhakta Bhajan Sammelan at Humble Civic Center, Humble, TX, USA
2. Panama Bhajan Mandal - March 6, 2012, Bhakta Bhajan Sammelan at Sociedad Hindostana de Panama, Panama City, Panama
3. Shree Ramkabir Mandir Bhajan Mandal - April 19, 2015
0. O’ my dear mind, sing in worship of god. When you have one tongue to chant the god’s name, why should you lazy off in spiritual pursuit? There is no need to move thousands of rosaries to appease Supreme Divine.
1. Why should not you chant god’s name, which has been instrumental in spiritual alleviation of fallen or sinful being? Chanting devotionally god’s name, evil individuals like Gunka, Kubja and Vyadh could attain eventual deliverance. Only through devotional singing and chanting of god’s name, spiritually fallen can righteously fathom across worldly ocean of passion and each one can attain by singing in praise of Supreme Divine.
2. Ajamil, a Brahmin attained salvation by uttering the name of his son, Narayan, and when a massive crocodile, clutching a leg of an elephant, was to kill it, the elephant ardently remembered god and prayed to save his life. Lord Krishna, the incarnation of the Supreme Divinity, had made it possible for Putna and Banyar Bhil (Adivasi) to attain Nirvana, as they all uttered god’s name with true devotion in the ultimate moments of their lives.