નાદબ્રહ્મ પદ - ૬૦૧, રાગ - હિંડોળાનું મારૂ
Nādbrahma pada - 601, rāga - hindolā-nu māru
પિયુજીને પ્રેમ હિંડોળે ઝુલાવું, પિયુજીને પ્રેમ હિંડોળે;
મનબુદ્ધિ કે સ્થંભ દોઉ સુંદર, લાલકે રંગ રંગાવું ... ટેક
piyuji-ne prem hiňdole jhulāvu, piyuji-ne prem hiňdole
man-bud-dhi ke sthambh do-u suňdar, lāl-ke raňg raňgāvu ... repeat
રંગનારા સાચા સતગુરુ, ધસી ધસી ત્યાં જાવું;
મનસા વાચા કર્મણા દેકે, મંગલ મરુવા લાવું ... ૧
raňg-nārā sāchā sat-guru, dhasi dhasi tyāň jāvu
manasā vāchā kar-ma-nā deke, maňgal maruvā lāvu ... 1
હેત પ્રીત અરૂ ભાવ ભક્તિકી, દાંડી ચાર સોહાવું;
ચેતન ચોકી જ્ઞાન કી ગાદી, તકિયા તૃપ્ત મિલાવું ... ૨
het prit aru bhāv bhakti-ki, dāňdi chār sohāvu
chetan choki gnān ki gādi, takiyā trupta milāvu ... 2
સુરતા દોરી ચારૂ હિંડોળે, નાદ ઘુઘર ઘમકાવું;
સખીઓ પાંચ પચ્ચીશ મિલકે, મુક્ત મંગલ ગાવું ... ૩
suratā dori chāru hiňdole, nād ghughar gham-kāvu
sakhi-o pāňch pach-chish mil-ke, mukta maňgal gāvu ... 3
ઐસે હિંડોળે ઝુલો મેરે પ્યારે, બહુવિધ વાજાં બજાવું;
મગ્ન ભયી સખીઓ સબ ગાયે, સોહમ્ તાલ બજાવું ... ૪
a-i-se hiňdole jhulo mere pyāre, bahu-vidh vājā bajāvu
magna bhayi sakhi-o sab gāye, soham tāl bajāvu ... 4
પ્રાણજીવન હિંડોળે ઝુલે, નીરખી હરખી સુખ પાવું;
કહેત કબીરા આ રે હિંડોળે, વારંવાર ફિર જાવું ... ૫
prāna-jivan hiňdole jhule, nirakhi harakhi sukh pāvu
kahet kabirā ā re hiňdole, vāram-vār fir jāvu ... 5
1. Shree Ramkabir Mandir Bhajan Mandal - June 20, 2016
[While describing vivid shades and phases of spiritual realization, Kabirdas Ji has painted colorful narrative on the canvass of our mind. With the beginning of spring, joy and cheerfulness spreads at galore. This Bhajan of Saint Kabir Ji describes spiritual joy visualizing unification with the Supreme Divine.]
0. The spiritual seeker affectionately wants to sway his soul on a spiritual swing suspended on two pillars of mind and intellect, and get it painted with red color. Red symbolizes energy, action, confidence, courage, and change - the change from illusion to enlightenment. The color red brings passion and strength to your relationships, your life and your work. The spiritual swing of the soul enables a seeker to unify oneself with mind and intellect.
1. How wisely Saint Kabir advises a seeker to rush to the virtuous Guru! Only a truly enlightened spiritual teacher can lead his pupils on the spiritual path. Having found such an accomplished spiritual, without wasting time, a seeker should dedicate oneself to Guru with mind, speech and action. Such a pious Guru is worshiped ritualistically performing Aarti and proffering fragrant flowers named Maravaa at his feet.
2. With love and affection combined with faith and devotion, I shall brighten up the four arches on the spiritual path. I will make my Guru comfortable by arranging a seat in the form of my conscience with knowledge as blissful cushions and satiation as the pillows. With my consciousness awakened by the grace of my Guru, no evil influence can corrupt the soul.
3. The swing is created from knit-work of mental tendencies. When these are restrained, continence is ensured. Transcendental peace prevails within the mind and then, expressible (Vyakta) and inexpressible (Avyakta) sounds resonate within us. While Aahata Nada is produced by the acoustics of friction, Anaahata Nada is spontaneous, perennial and abiding. It is music of the heavenly sphere that reverberates in everyone, irrespective of whether one is conscious of it or not. And, Praana (soul or Spirit) is the link between sound, the human soul and the universal consciousness. Ultimately, when all the senses, mind, intellect, soul get unified with the Supreme Consciousness, the five senses and twenty-five elements seem to sing in harmony.
4. As entire being of the spiritual seeker resonate harmoniously like several musical instruments, the mind and the soul sway serenely on spiritual swing. The resonating sound within, pulsates rhythmically unifying with the sound of 'Soham' i.e. identifying oneself with the universe or ultimate reality. Reverberating sounds from within seem like several soul-mates or friends. The seeker beseeches the Supreme Soul to sway blissfully on this swing.
5. The seeker, perceiving the lover akin to one's own soul swaying happily on the swing delightfully sings expressing divine joy within. Ultimately, Saint Kabir reflects that, one who experiences sublime joy of swaying on such a spiritual swing does not have to go through the recurrent cycle of birth and death.
1. આ પદની સમજૂતી ('કબીર ભજન સુધા', ઈશ્વરભાઈ પ્ર. પટેલ (પરમાર્થી))