YouTube Video(s): 1. Panama Bhajan Mandal - July 31, 2010, Bhakta Bhajan Sammelan at Humble Civic Center, Humble, TX, USA 2. Panama Bhajan Mandal - March 6, 2012, Bhakta Bhajan Sammelan at Sociedad Hindostana de Panama, Panama City, Panama
English Translation: 0. Why is your mind hovering about day and night, like a wasp? For no reason you have surrounded yourself in a cobweb of attachment and illusionary affections. It is unfortunate that you have not understood this simple issue.
1. Remember that your body is as fragile as an earthen pot and also very much perishable. Do take good care of it. It will not take long to get it decayed. Keep your mind good.
2. Why are you lost in thoughts of relations - as to whom the children or who owns the calves, or who is whose father or mother; at last, when the time arrives for leaving this life behind, there shall be none to accompany on a path beyond this life. Ultimately, only the merits of your righteous and meritorious deeds or evil Karma shall count.
3. Considering how with turn of time-cycle life changes, we have come to witness the palaces devastated to dust. At one point of time, where drums of joy and waves of happier tunes played all the time, have turned to ruins with change of time and presently crows are reining over those ruins.
4. How futile it is to nurture wish to live a long life! Just with a kick of death, several bigwigs have left this world and million affluent have succumbed to death.
5. As one reaches the end of life, it is believed that one reaches a line dividing life and death, demarcated by a legendry river - Vaitarni. One has to cross over this river and transcend on to the path beyond the life. Not even water to satiate your thirst will be available, hence take along, whatever you will need to reach the divine abode.
6. What are all those things that one needs to take along on the journey beyond life? Kabir Saheb's list is simple. Take along enough stock of virtuous and righteous deeds or Karma along, and also take along with you remembrance of God. And when you have so much with you on the ultimate path, Kabir Ji says, the Supreme Saheb will grant you a place in his spiritual realm.