રાગ – માલકૌંસ
rāga - mālkauns
અમે “રામકબીર”ને ભજવાનાં, અમે ભક્ત થઇને રહેવાનાં ... ટેક
ame “ramkabir”-ne bhajavā-nā, ame bhakta tha-ii-ne rahevā-nā ... repeat
“ભજન” થકી ભક્તો ઓળખાયાં, એને સાર્થક કરવાનાં ... ૧
“bhajan” thaki bhakto olakhāyā, ene sārthak karvā-nā ... 1
સોમ-રાત્રિએ ભેગાં મળીને, રાગ-રાગિણી શિખવાનાં ... ૨
som-rātri-e bhegā mali-ne, rāg-rāgini shikhavā-nā ... 2
ભક્ત જ્ઞાતિનાં નાદબ્રહ્મ નો, સદ્ઉપયોગ અમે કરવાનાં ... ૩
bhakta gnati-na nādbrahma-no, sad-upyog ame karvā-nā ... 3
વાર-તહેવારે ભેગાં મળીને, ભજનોની લ્હાણી કરવાનાં ... ૪
vār-tahevāre bhegā mali-ne, bhajano-ni lahāni karvā-nā ... 4
“મોહન” થકી આ ધરતીને, ભજનો થી પાવન કરવાનાં ... ૫
“mohan” thaki ā dharti-ne, bhajano thi pāvan karavā-nā ... 5
તુલસીવન ના ધર્મ બાળને, ભજન – ભક્તિથી તારવાનાં ... ૬
tulasi-van-na dharma bāl-ne, bhajan-bhakti-thi tārvā-na ... 6
1. Shree Ramkabir Mandir Bhajan Mandal - playlist
[Choosing very simple words and expressions, our fellow bhajanik Dharmendrabhai composed this inspirational 'Bhajan'. Dharmendrabhai has performed a yeoman service for the Bhakta Samaj in uniting the young generation.
What is most important, Dharmendrabhai has composed the wordings of this 'Bhajan' in Raga Malkauns. While we enjoy singing this Bhajan and devote prayers at the feet of God, let us try to realize why Dharmendrabhai has chosen Raga Malkauns for this Bhajan. As we look around we find people bereft of mental peace. Hindustani classical music contains several Raga, which are known to have therapeutic effect. Raga Malkauns is one such Raga.
The Hindu scriptures narrate, when Sati Parvati jumped into the Agni Kunda (sacrificial fire) being performed by Daksha Prajapati and gave up her life. Lord Shiva was outraged and performed the Rudra Tandava to express his grief and anger. When Lord Shiva was not calming down even after Tandav dance, the goddess Saraswati is believed to have created the Raga Malkauns to calm Lord Shiva. Raga Malkauns is said to have supernatural powers and can conjure up spirits, if rendered properly. The best time for this raga is late night. The effect of the raga is soothing and intoxicating.]
0. We will carry on worshipping "RamKabir" and we will continue being committed worshippers.
1. On the basis of our “Bhajan” we have gracefully attained recognition, and we shall strive to make it worth meaningful, not only by singing prayers or devotional songs, by imbibing within us the virtuous teachings of Kabir Saheb.
2. We shall congregate on every Monday night. We will make efforts to learn tuneful notes and musical modes (Raga-Ragini) of singing. Basically, as we all know, singing prayers and even other songs with proper Raga, creates an atmosphere befitting the sense of what is being sung.
3. We, the members of Bhakta Samaj, are going to harness the spiritual essence of Nadbrahma for the betterment of the people at large.
4. We shall come together on auspicious days and festive occasions, and share spiritual joy of singing prayers and bhajan.
5. By the grace of "Mohan" (source of inspiration Mohanbhai), we have avowed to make this earth worth venerating.
6. And lastly, enable the disciples (Dharma Bal) of Kabir Saheb, by way of inspiring them through these prayers and bhajan.