નાદબ્રહ્મ પદ - ૨૫૯, રાગ - દેશી ફેર સોરઠ (સોરઠી)
Nādbrahma pada 259, rāga - deshi fer sorath (sorathi)
Tarsadi Bhajan Mandal (Recorded in 1982 in Mumbai)
મને કાનજી જોયાના કોડ, સૈયર ચાલોની;
mane kān-ji joyā-nā kod, saiyar chālo-ni;
દહેરે દહેરે દીવા કરું, હું પુજું શંકર શિવ;
શ્યામળિયા વર પામવા, હું કરું શંભુની સેવ ... ટેક
dahere dahere divā karu, huň pujuň shaňkar shiv
shyāmaliyā var pām-vā, huň karu shambhu-ni sev ... repeat
ચંદનભરી તલાવડી રે, મોતીએ બાંધી પાળ;
કાનજી ધુએ રૂડા ધોતિયાં રે, રાધા પાણી લઇને હાર ... ૧
chaňdan-bhari talāv-di re, moti-e bāňdhi pāl
kān-ji dhu-e rudā dhotiyā re, rādhā pāni la-ii-ne hāra ... 1
સાસુ અમારી જશોમતી, સસરા શ્રી નંદલાલ;
કંથ કોડીલો મારો કાનજી રે, મારુ સાસરું ગોકુળ ગામ ... ૨
sāsu amāri jasho-mati, sasarā shri naňda-lāl
kāňth kodilo māro kān-ji re, māru sāsaru gokul gām ... 2
ગાઇ શીખે ને સાંભળે રે, હરિ રાધાનો રાસ;
તે નર વૈકુંઠ પામશે રે, ગુણ ગાયે નરસૈંયો દાસ ... ૩
gā-ii shikhe ne sāmbhale re, hari rādhā-no rās
te nar vai-kuňth pām-she re, gun gāye nar-sai-yo dās ... 3
1. Bhakta Youth - Houston Bhajan Mandal - July 31, 2010, Bhakta Bhajan Sammelan at Humble Civic Center, Humble, TX, USA
In four different rāgas: Sorath Deshi Fer (Sorathi), Vasant, Akeli and Malār
2. Tarsadi Bhajan Mandal - June 6, 2009, Bhakta Bhajan Sammelan at Shree Ramkabir Mandir, Carson, CA, USA
3. Tarsadi Bhajan Mandal - July 31, 2010, Bhakta Bhajan Sammelan at Humble Civic Center, Humble, TX, USA
4. SRBS-SC - Chalati, August 20, 2011, Janmashtami Bhajans at Bhakta Cultural Center, Norwalk, CA, USA
Any young woman would want to have husband like Shri Krishna.
Nurturing such wishful thinking, a young woman asks her friend to accompany her as she has a desire to see Kanji (Krishna).
0. In order to get Krishna as her husband, she would want to light lamps in every big and small temple. As it is believed that worshipping Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati, the young woman decides to worship Lord Shiva.
1. Imaging herself on the bathing-ghat of a sandalwood fragrant pond and bank made of pearls, Kanji is washing his lovely dhotis with Radha pouring water to help Kanji.
2. So much enthralled she is that she make believes that Jashumati (Yashoda) is her mother-in-law, and Nandalal is my father-in-law, while Krishna is my loving husband, Gokul is a town of my in-laws.
3. Bhakta Narsinh singing in praise of lord says, whoever sings, learns and listens to the songs of dances of Krishna and Radha in raas; such an individual will attain emancipation.